MKTG 420 Week 4 Quiz
- Question: (TCO 4) Which form of salesforce organization is expected to increase in popularity the most over the next five years?
- Question: (TCO 4) Reason(s) for the growing popularity of telemarketing include which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 4) The main objective of developing a strategic account program is to do which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 4) Which of the following are examples of functional specialists?
- Question: (TCO 5) Recruiting salespeople from one’s competitors or customers is a fairly widespread practice, because of which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 5) The most important issue(s) associated with testing candidates is (are) which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 5) The primary objective of the process is to build a profile of the successful performer that can be used to select additional salespeople. What is the proper term for this?
- Question: (TCO 6) To enhance product knowledge and teamwork among its new sales recruits, Whirlpool developed a program where all of the recruits would live together in a house (prior to being deployed in the field) to learn about the company’s products by actually using them on a daily basis. This type of training can be classified as which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 6) On-the-job training refers to which of the following?
- Question: (TCO 6) You have just been promoted to sales manager at your insurance company and are in charge of eight salespeople, three of which have been with the company less than a year. You know that most turnover occurs between 12 and 15 months of employment in your industry, so you decide to develop a high-quality training program for your salesforce. Which of the following is true, with regard to the research on sales training and turnover?