BUSN 258 Week 4 Midterm – Version 2
- (TCO 1) The letter L in the acronym LIFE stands for ________.
- (TCO 2) Customer loyalty is:
- (TCO 9) Despite many similarities between them, Wal-Mart and K-Mart have very different results, largely because of “little things” that seem to result in better customer service. How do the sales of these two companies compare?
- (TCO 10) Customer loyalty is NOT:
- (TCO 3) One of the main principles behind globalization and expansion across cultural and geographic boundaries is:
- (TCO 4) What percent of shopping decisions are made at the point of purchase?
- (TCO 1) A business will lose 10—30% of its customers in what time frame?
- (TCO 1) A company’s culture is made up of:
- (TCO 6) In any conversation, many of the things we communicate are ________.
- (TCO 7) Which of the following factors does NOT complicate the listening process?
- (TCO 8) To end a call:
- (TCO 7) Listening is the only communication skill that is:
- (TCO 6) The end result of CAA is that you:
- (TCO 6) Taking notes during a conversation is:
- (TCO 13) Which of the following benefits does NOT apply to the advantages of a company using websites?
- (TCO 13) Which of the following is NOT a method for providing the customers with human contact despite high-tech communication systems?
- (TCO 13) Structured knowledge bases are:
- (TCO 6) The key to holding interest in a conversation is:
- (TCO 1, 4) Your author cites Ockham’s razor, a logical approach that asserts that when trying to understand a situation, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. What does this mean in the context of customer service?
- (TCO 7, 8) How can you keep a caller on track?
- (TCO 8) Explain ways to diffuse the customer’s anger or frustration.