ENGL 227 Week 8 Formal Report
In this assignment, students will work independently to write a short formal report that analyzes a situation and provides recommendations. This course project will satisfy TCOs 4, 6, and 8.
In this assignment, students will analyze two possible career choices, and then write a formal analytical report effectively presenting a recommendation to pursue one of the careers. This project has two parts:
- Part 1, the Table of Contents and Introductory Section is due at the end of Week 6.
- Part 2, the report in its entirety is due at the final project deadline in Week 8.
- Students are encouraged to begin work on this project no later than Week 5, reading the project directions, reading Chapters 13, 14, and 15, and, if time permits, doing preliminary research.
- Download the Formal Report Instructions in the Doc Sharing area, and read the requirements and the due dates of each part.
- The grading rubrics for Part 1 and Part 2 are located in the Doc Sharing area.
Submit your assignment to the Dropbox located on the silver tab at the top of this page. For instructions on how to use the Dropbox, read these step-by-step instructions or watch this Tutorial Dropbox Tutorial.
See the Syllabus section “Due Dates for Assignments & Exams” for due date information.
There are no reviews yet.