BUS 352 WEEK 4 DISCUSSION QUESTIONS AND QUIZ
WEEK 4 :
ASHFORD BUS 352 Week 4 DQ 1 M-Commerce
First describe how m-commerce can expand the reach of e-commerce. Then, imagine you work for a fashion retailer and are in charge of a new mobile advertising campaign designed to generate sales for a new clothing line. Explain how you would use m-commerce concepts and elements of e-commerce to meet your objective. The post should be a minimum of 200 words. Respond to two other learners.
ASHFORD BUS 352 Week 4 DQ 2 Security
A business wants to share its customer account database with its trading partners and customers, while at the same time providing prospective buyers with access to marketing materials on its Web site. Assuming that the business is responsible for running all these network components, what types of security components (for example, firewalls, VPN, etc.) could be used to ensure that the partners and customers have access to the account information and others do not? What type of network configuration (for example, bastion gateway server) will provide the appropriate security? Be sure to include your rationale for each security component as well as the type of network. The post should be a minimum of 200 words. Respond to two other learners.
ASHFORD BUS 352 Week 4 Quiz
1. Question : ________ , also called viral marketing, is free advertising that can increase the visibility of niche retailers and products.
2. Question : Alloy.com, bolt.com, and blueskyfrog.com are communities that:
3. Question : A search engine is basically a document or file retrieval system designed to help find information stored on a computer system, such as on the Web.
4. Question : As in e-commerce, m-commerce B2C applications are concentrated in each of the following areas except:
5. Question : A laptop or notebook computer can become wireless with the addition of a cellular chip.
6. Question : Each of the following is a trend that may slow EC and Web 3.0 except:
7. Question : Perspectives about Web 2.0 include all of the following except:
8. Question : Disruption did not occur in the real estate brokerage industry.
9. Question : You are walking near a coffee shop and suddenly your cell phone beeps with a message: “Come inside and get a free biscotti with any purchase.” This is an example of:
10. Question : Food Lion is a U.S. supermarket chain that relies on ________ to compete against Wal-Mart and other stores.
There are no reviews yet.