BUS 352 WEEK 1 DQS AND QUIZ
WEEK 1 :
ASHFORD BUS 352 Week 1 DQ 1 Change in Organizations
Why is it said that electronic commerce is a catalyst of fundamental changes in organizations? Search the Ashford Online Library for an article that addresses change in organizations as a result of e-commerce. Briefly summarize the article pointing out how electronic commerce directly impacts change. Include the resource information in the reference list. Explain your answer in 200 words. Respond to at least two of your fellow students’ postings.
ASHFORD BUS 352 Week 1 DQ 2 Market spaces
Compare marketplaces with market spaces . What are the advantages and limitations of each? What is your favourite market space and why? What is the impact of your favourite market space on the industry?
ASHFORD BUS 352 Week 1 Quiz
1. Which is not one of the EC trends?
2. The cost curves of digital products differ from the cost curves of physical products because in digitization:
3. In effect, in a social network there are online and offline communities of people with similar interests.
4. According to the ________ model, an organization can increase brand awareness or even generate sales by Web-based word-of-mouth marketing or promoting a product or service to other people.
5. Because the rate of change and the level of uncertainty in the marketplace are expected to accelerate, organizations are:
6. Eastern Mountain Sports introduced ________ tools in order to increase collaboration, information sharing, and communication among stores and their employees, suppliers, and customers.
7. eMarketer estimated that retail e-commerce sales would decrease approximately 1.6 percent in 2009.
8. EC applications are supported by infrastructures and by each of the following support areas except:
9. Intrabusiness EC is usually performed over intranets and/or ________.
10. A portal is an information gateway that attempts to address information overload by enabling people to search and access relevant information from disparate IT systems and the Internet, using advanced search and indexing techniques, such as Google’s desktop.
There are no reviews yet.