BSOP 588 Midterm – Version 2 (Taken 2013)
- (TCO A) Discuss how a fast-food restaurant could measure its quality effectiveness using each of the following definitions of quality: product-based, user-based, value-based, and manufacturing-based.
- (TCO B) Explain each of the following statements as they apply to modern quality management.
- (TCO A) Explain the three core principles of total quality.
- (TCO H) Discuss how front-line employees are critical to customer assessment of service quality. Identify the challenges faced by front-line employees.
- (TCO B) Cite two ways that the accounting function can contribute to the achievement of quality.
- (TCO C) Deming states that knowledge is not possible without theory, and experience alone does not establish a theory. Explain this statement as it applies to management decision making.
There are no reviews yet.