BSOP 330 Week 5 Homework Problems Mater Production Schedule Problem 1, 2 and 3
BSOP330 Master Planning, Week 5, Problem 1
MASTER PRODUCTION SCHEDULE
Beginning PAB prior to week number one is 500.
If the forecast is larger than the book orders, complete the MPS using the forecast demand. If the booked orders is larger than the forecast complete the MPS using the booked orders
Lead-time for MPS releases is one week.
All MPS releases must be in lot sizes of 250 units.
Period order coverage is one period.
1. Complete the MPS due line and the MPS released line.
2. Complete the PAB line.
3. Complete the ATP line.
BSOP Master Planning, Week 5 Assignment, Problem Two
GIVENS FOR THE MPS PROBLEM:
1. Beginning on-hand inventory prior to week one is 200 units.
2. If the forecast is larger than the book orders, complete the MPS using the forecast demand. If the booked orders is larger than the forecast complete the MPS using the booked orders
3. Lead-time for MPS planned orders is one week.
4. All MPS releases must be in lot sizes of 200 or multiples of 200.
Complete the MPS due and MPS planned lines.
Calculate the new projected on-hand inventory line.
Calculate the ATP line for the entire MPS.
BSOP330 Master Planning, Week 5, Problem 3
Product Family Blenders
Percent of the Annual Forecast
Note: the total percentage must equal exactly 100%.
If the aggregate forecast for the family of blenders for the month of September is 5,000 units, complete the chart below.
There are no reviews yet.